To check the availability and prices of our cottage please contact us by telephone on 01920 830 242 or by e.mail to email@example.com. All reservations will be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. Changeover is on Saturdays but you can also book short term breaks out of season.
2. All bookings must be confirmed by payment of a £100 deposit. (£50 for short breaks). If the booking is made within 6 weeks of the arrival date the full rental is payable.
3. The balance of the rental is due six weeks before your arrival. We reserve the right to cancel a holiday where full payment has not been received less than 28 days before the commencement date.
4. In case of cancellation no monies paid will be refunded unless the property is re-let for the same period and rate. Upon cancellation we will immediately re-market the accommodation and try and obtain another booking for the period you requested.
5. In no circumstances can more than 6 persons occupy the property.
6. The cottage is available from 14.00 on the date of arrival and we request that you leave by 10.00 am on the date of departure.
7. Clients are asked to take all reasonable care of the property and to leave it clean and tidy at the end of their stay. Please let us know if there has been any damage and breakages. If the damage is substantive we reserve the right to ask you to leave the cottage and shall not be liable to make a refund of any remaining portion of the rental.
8. For our guests comfort smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
9. Well behaved pets are welcome but should be kept downstairs at all times.
10. We accept no liability whatsoever for injury, damage or loss sustained to any person or their property by whatever means, whilst staying in the cottage.
There is also access to the garden from the rear of the adjacent two cottages.
The stairs up to the bedrooms are quite narrow and turn at right angles.